Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Horrible Experience with this Blog!

Hey, I'm having a really hard time fixing my blog and even creating a gmail account. What a rotten first day experience. Anyways due to this I probably won't be touching my blog as much as others. I don't know about other people, but if my first experience with things go bad, then I try to avoid it.
Things have just gotten from bad to worse, now my blog is suspected of being a spam blog. I knew I was going to have a hard time with blogging but this is just crazy. I really have to catch up with technology nowadays.

1 comment:

L. M. Peifer said...

Thank you for sharing your honest thoughts about the first day on your blog. I am sorry to hear it was so horrible. Remember though that you got through it and you were successful in the end!